[asia-apec 330] Do you have any articles related to the Korean workers strike?

AMRC amrc at HK.Super.NET
Thu Jan 23 18:14:48 JST 1997

Dear friends,

I would like to express my deep solidarity with you and all supporters of
the Korean workers strike.

Now we are collecting reflection/analytical articles on the general strike
in Korea,  as featured/written about  in different countries by trade
unionists, independent journalists, progressive scholars, religious leaders
as well as free writers.

We would like to  make use of  these articles to analyze the  Korean strike
as it relates to globalization, and translate some of the articles into
Korean.

If anybody has such related articles, could you send such copy to AMRC
soon?

I should say sorry for this urgent  inquiry.

Thank you very much .

In solidarity

Serapina
AMRC