[asia-apec 331] note from Moorea

Pacific Impact freezone at hookele.com
Fri Jan 24 21:48:26 JST 1997

>From Moorea ...

Iorana,

We have begun our agenda and things are moving forward.  Reports have been
placed in the daily journal online:

  http://www.hookele.com/abolition2000/journal.html

If you would like to read and contribute to the discussions taking place
please visit our online forum at:

  http://www.hookele.com/abolition2000/abotalk

We are going to be reading it if we can raise the funds to cover the
expense of the time online.  Due to this hindrance we plan at this time to
view the discussion area on Saturday.  Maururu

P A C I F I C   I M P A C T   P E A C E
Kekula P. Bray-Crawford <kekula at hookele.com>
Ho`okele Hawai`i - HAWAIIANAVIGATION Co.
1135 Makawao Ave. No. 103-122 - Makawao, Maui 96768 Ka Pae `Aina o Hawai`i Loa
Malama Ala a ka Manu