[sustran] Re: BRT - switchover lanes .... alternatively, why not run on the other side of the road-divider?

Alan Howes alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 06:23:33 JST 2007

I'm interested to hear that this is done in Quito. I had considered it a possibility - but my worry was about problems at junctions and the like.  Needs thinking about.  Anyone out there who can advise?

Sujit - you say the bus lanes in Pune are "in the central" - can you be more specific? Or even better, point us to some photos of the scheme in action!

Alan

--
Alan Howes, Perthshire, Scotland