[asia-apec 794] Re: Pls use asia-hr-alert

Tony Manipon manipon at hknet.com
Wed Oct 14 02:36:19 JST 1998

At 09:00 PM 10/13/98 +0000, you wrote:
>and use the list asia-hr-alert for disseminating detailed reports of
>human rights violations, like your story of policy brutality. This

Obet, it would probably be best also to inform people in this list about
other Interdoc/Asialink lists pertinent to Asia and issues... descriptions
of such, methods of subscription/unsubscription, listowners, moderators, etc.

If people know of other lists, please share them too so others would know
where to send their messages to. And so as not to clog further the
asia-apec ML, I'm volunteering to compile such list of MLs, to update it
regularly and post it periodically to pertinent MLs.

Just send ML details to the e-mail address below.

Cheers,
---- Tony Manipon ----
manipon at hknet.com