[asia-apec 482] Nature of the Peasant Forum

infonews at info.com.ph infonews at info.com.ph
Mon Jun 22 19:06:15 JST 1998

Dear friends,

I am forwarding to you for posting to APPA's internet channels the following
reply to an inquiry from Mr. Julian Oram of International Society for
Ecology and Culture [ISEC] of England re the nature of the PEASANT FORUM
which could also be of interest to the general audience.

Many thanks and warm regards to all members of the APPA Secretariat.

For the success of APPA,

Lu Baylosis
Peasant Movement of the Philippines [KMP]
e-mail: <kmp at info.com.ph> <lualhati at philonline.com>
tel/fax: 00632/435-3564;
tel: 00632/920-5668