Re: [sustran] Skyway proposal ‘mind-boggling,’ says rival firm

Cornie Huizenga cornie.huizenga at slocatpartnership.org
Fri Mar 2 21:10:55 JST 2012

Hi Carlos,

good questions - key is obviously that there is a genuine public dialog and
not a white-wash one.  How strong is the civil society in Manila, I would
say quite strong if they want to be.  I leave it to the Manila based
members of sustran to decide how strong they want to be on this one.  But
personally I would say that this is something worth fighting for.  If a
project of this magnitude would be implemented it will put its stamp on
urban transport in Manila for years to come, and not in a good way.

Cornie

cornie.huizenga at slocatpartnership.org
www.slocat.net