[sustran] Re: India - Bosch Horn commercial

Sujit Patwardhan patwardhan.sujit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:05:06 JST 2009

Dear Alan and Tod,
Someone should lodge a complaint with the Advertising Council which is
supposed to be a watchdog organization to control offensive and deceptive
advertisements. will try to locate some activists working on the noise
pollution issue. I didn't find the email ID of the person who wrote about
this first - Rutul Joshi from Ahmedabad, but will locate someone who will do
the honours.
--
Sujit

cc: Sudhir Badami, Mumbai

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Alan Howes <alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk>wrote:

> Thanks for that Todd - brilliant! And I always thought Americans had no
> sense of humo[u]r! <GRD>
>
> Unfortunately, I find it entirely believable that such ads work in India.
> There is an appalling UK motorheads' TV programme called Top Gear, that is
> exceptionally popular in India and a load of other "developing country"
> markets - makes the Beeb a pile in export earnings. :-(
>
> --
> Alan Howes, Dunblane, Perthshire, Scotland
> email:    alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
> tel:        +44 (0)1786 822974
> mobile:  +44 (0)7952 464335

“..each million we invest into urban motorways is an investment
to destroy the city“

Mayor Hans Joachim Vogel
Munich 1970

Sujit Patwardhan
patwardhan.sujit at gmail.com
sujitjp at gmail.com
Yamuna, ICS Colony, Ganeshkhind Road, Pune 411 007, India
Tel: +91 20 25537955
Cell: +91 98220 26627