[sustran] Asian household travel surveys

Iain Cameron cameron at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 17 10:28:37 JST 2001

I am a PhD student at Western Australia's Murdoch University working with
Assoc Prof Jeff Kenworthy. The broad topic of my research is automobile
dependence in developed and developing cities/countries. I am writing
seeking your assistance to try and locate personal and / or household
travel surveys for Jakarta, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and
Tokyo. The years of interest are 1990/91 and 1995/96. Thank you for your
assistance.

Ian Cameron email cameron at iinet.net.au