[sustran] Re: Asian household travel surveys

Jain Alok ajain at kcrc.com
Wed Oct 17 11:02:24 JST 2001

Dear Iain,

Transport Department in Hong Kong conducted a Travel Characteristics Survey
(TCS) in 1992 (MVA was the consultant). To obtain a copy of these survey
reports, contact Transport Department or MVA. Links to their web pages are
provided below.

www.info.gov.hk/td/eng/td29_flash.html
www.mva.com.hk

Good luck..
Alok Jain

This email and any attachment to it may contain confidential or proprietary
information that are intended solely for the person / entity to whom it was
originally addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distributing or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain
viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the context of this message which arise as a result of
transmission over the Internet.
No opinions contained herein shall be construed as being a formal disclosure
or commitment of the Kowloon-Canton Railway Corporation unless specifically
so stated.