[sustran] CAR BUSTERS IS MOVING!

Car Busters carbusters at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 12 05:57:55 JST 2000

Hello everybody,

After spending two years liberating France from the car culture (and
almost suceeding), it is now time to move on and conquer the next
country— yes, in a couple of days we will settle down in Prague, the
beautiful capital of the Czech Repulic. Our new address is now:
CAR BUSTERS Magazine and Resource Centre
Kratka 26, 100 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic
Tel: +(420) 2-781-08-49 ; Fax: +(420) 2-781-67-27
<carbusters at ecn.cz> <www.antenna.nl/eyfa/cb>