[asia-apec 610] Re: Asian Migrant Yearbook 1998: Now Available

AMC amc at HK.Super.NET
Fri Sep 4 12:52:47 JST 1998

4 Sept 98

Dear Etsuko,

Thank you very much for ordering a copy of AMY 1998. We have actually sent
last 8 Aug 1998 one complimentary copy to APWLD office in Sri Lanka
(attention: Nimalka Fernando)

I am mailing today 1 copy to your Bangkok address, including the invoice
for US$20. This is actually a 1-year subscription (June 1998-June 1999),
which includes one copy of AMY 98, a copy of our "Labour Nexus" map/poster
on migration, and whatever pamphlets/materials we publish during the period.

Payment details are on page 6 of AMY 1998.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Rex