[asia-apec 226] Re: notes from the e-conference facilitator

LIQHA LIQHA at phil.gn.apc.org
Tue Nov 5 20:19:42 JST 1996

Dear Mr Yukihiro:

 .
 >Because of the reason Mario mentioned in [asia-apec 192], asia-apec
 >mailing list server has been set to accept mails less than 18K
 >bytes. Mails larger than 18K in size, including header, will be
 >rejected. If you hope to share large document, please split it into
 >small parts under 18K each before posting.

May I offer you our services?
We are a computer hardware & software company in the Philippines.

We can build you a server whose hardisk is changeable within 5 minutes.

We can write you an internal email processor program that can automatically
split messeges into blocks of 18K .

Salamat for your attention.
Truly yours,
Nteng Yu <LIQHA at phil.gn.apc.org>