[asia-apec 8] from the e-conference facilitator

daga daga at HK.Super.NET
Thu Jul 25 13:33:12 JST 1996

Dear All,

you may all be wondering how you got on the <asia-apec> mailing list! Rather
than you sending a message to subscribe c/o <daga>, I short-cut the process
by making use of available addresses that I believe are interested in the
whole APEC process, including some from non-APEC countries. A thousand
apologies if this has caused some problems. In case you would like to
unsubscribe, which I hope is not the case, you can send a message to
<Majordomo at jca.or.jp> and in the body text put: unsubscribe asia-apec.

In the next few days, we will be working on Internet and other network
providers picking up the conference feeds. So that, as example for Hong-Kong
based NGOs, you do not have to contact <jca>, but can receive the same
through <hkngonet>. So for those on the Asia-Net mailing list, etc.. In this
way, we do not have to unnecessarily keep that busy the <jca> host computer :-)

Mario Mapanao