[sustran] [Sustran] Other forum suggestions please

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Sep 20 02:50:16 JST 2019

Greetings and sorry to jam the air waves here, but Paul's suggestion that in
the last hours before the (I have to say it) sad demise of our good friend
old sustran-discuss -- suggestion that we poke through our communications
and knowledge sharing toolkit to see if we just might have something useful
for sharing with our colleagues in various corners of the world.

I did just that and here is our contribution:

WORLD STREETS: SOCIAL MEDIA, BUILDING KNOWLEDGE, SHARING  & STRETCHING YOUR
MIND  (version of 9/19/2019)

Address:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d4l0O--kkIbhj_m9yd5M_5v8Bq25gmrI/view?usp=s
haring

Hoping to see you from time to time, and yes please do feel free to come in
and put them to good use. Have another topic that you would like to develop
here. Get in touch and let's have a look.

Regards and respect,

Eric Britton

Eric Britton:    Eric.Britton at NewMobility.org      M.D.  EcoPlan
International      Founding editor.  World Streets
Coordinator:   2020 Climate/Mobility Action Plan   The Five Percent
Challenge   Context:  http://bit.ly/2G6wrrw
  Contact:   Climate at NewMobility.org   W/app  +336 5088 0787