[sustran] [NewMobilityCafe] UITP’S YOUTH Project Awards

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Thu Jul 17 19:46:09 JST 2008

**UITP’S YOUTH Project Awards aim to reward originality and creativity
among the young managers of our sector as well as improve the image of
public transport towards young people.

For its second edition, focused on the promotion of best practices in
favour of young people as customers and projects devised or led by young
managers, we are expecting groundbreaking projects from all over the
world.

If you want to showcase your ideas on how to improve young people’s
mobility and engage them in using public transport, submit your project
on our website at www.uitp.org/youthproject
<http://www.uitp.org/youthproject> before *31 August*.

Winning projects will be awarded at the 58th UITP World Congress in
Vienna in front of an audience of worldwide policymakers and with the
participation of UNESCO.

CONTACT: Alessandra Gorini, alessandra.gorini at uitp.org
<mailto:alessandra.gorini at uitp.org>

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory

Korunni 72
CZ-10100 Praha 10
Czech Republic

Skype: toddedelman
++420 605 915 970
++420 222 517 832

edelman at greenidea.eu
http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
www.worldcarfree.net

CAR is over. If you WANT it.

------------------------------------

Check in here via the homepage at http://www.newmobility.org
To post message to group: NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com
Please think twice before posting to the group as a whole
(It might be that your note is best sent to one person?)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: