[sustran] Pascal van den Noort travels to Portland, Los Angeles, Seoul and Tokyo.

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Jul 17 16:31:15 JST 2008

Our irrepressible Dutch cycling friend Pascal van den Noort of VeloMondial
has just completed a one month eyes-open and camera-ready trip to Portland,
Los Angeles, Seoul and Tokyo.

To get a feel for what he saw and learned,, you might want to check out
http://picasaweb.google.com/PascalvandenNoort/DaejonSpeechJuly2008/photo?aut
hkey=Hr_KdCOKmXE#5223559091711015762

Enjoy the trip.

Eric Britton

PS. I like that I amsterdam  logo so much that it makes me terribly jealous
that I did not invent it. More to the point, this is the precisely the kind
of thing we need to get our point across. Any ideas for new mobility? Or the
New Mobility Agenda?