[asia-apec 1827] Invite your friends to a WTO Teach in with Anuradha Mittal

Anuradha Mittal amittal at foodfirst.org
Sat Nov 10 09:51:02 JST 2001

Please invite your friends to a teach in led by Anuradha Mittal,
Co-Director of Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy to
be held on Monday, November 19 at 7:30 P.M. at New College, 777 Valencia
Street, San Francisco, CA.  Anuradha is one of just 50 non-profit
representatives worldwide who are attending the WTO meetings in Doha,
Qatar from November 8-13.  Anuradha is holding daily press conferences
in Doha on the issues of agricultural trade and increasing poverty both
in the U.S. and worldwide.  Come and hear her firsthand account on
November 19.

Tomorrow's issue of thenation.com has a report by Food First board
member Walden Bello on his first day impressions of the WTO meeting.

Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to friends who share your
interest in building a more equitable world.  To obtain daily reports on
Doha sign up for Food Rights Watch at www.foodfirst.org.

For WTO News, Criticism, and Activism visit our WTO Doha pages at:
http://www.foodfirst.org/progs/global/trade/wto2001

For more information, to order Food First Books,or to join our member-supported organization, go to:
http://www.foodfirst.org.
Or send your tax-deductible check to:
Food First, 398 60th St. Oakland, CA 94618

This email was sent to: asia-apec at jca.ax.apc.org