[asia-apec 1405] Welcome to the isgn group

eGroups.com Manager rcpd at info.com.ph
Sat Mar 4 03:25:03 JST 2000

Hello!

rcpd at info.com.ph has included you in the isgn group at
eGroups.com, a free email service.  By joining this group, you can
share information, store photographs and files, coordinate events and
more!

rcpd at info.com.ph says:
Dear Friends,

In the run-up to the UNCTAD X meeting in Bangkok last February, the International South Group Network (ISGN) organized two forum-workshops as parallel NGO events that carried the over-all theme "People's Alternatives to Neo-Liberalism: Building on the Spirit of Seattle and Sustaining the Momentum of Struggles".

These were the:

1) Post-Seattle Forum on Trade and Agriculture: "Advancing the call to Take Agriculture out of the WTO"  (held on February 9-10) ; and
2) The Forum on Trade, Finance Liberalization and the Debt Crisis (February 11)

>From hereon, we will be publishing the papers presented by speakers in both forum-workshops and subsequently other pertinent articles and information related to ISGN's  advocacy on matters of North-South relations, such as trade, land and food security, debt, development, governance, gender equality and environment.

For comments, suggestions and articles you want to post in this listserve, you can e-mail the ISGN's international secretariat office based in Manila c/o the Resource Center for People's Development (RCPD) at rcpd at info.com.ph.  You can also visit our website: www.isgnweb.org for more information about ISGN.

TO Unsubscribe:
Click Reply in your email program and then Send.

eGroups.com asks group moderators to not add anyone to their group who
does not wish to join.  If you believe this policy has been violated,
please notify us at abuse at egroups.com

Welcome!

eGroups.com - The easiest way for groups of people to communicate!
http://www.egroups.com