[asia-apec 1093] Re: APEC in Christchurch - NZ Press Assn story

david at wacc.gn.apc.org david at wacc.gn.apc.org
Tue Apr 27 18:42:05 JST 1999

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that I've a new email address.  Please forward all
your message to my new address below from now on:

<DL at wacc.org.uk>

Thank you very much for your attention and I look forward to be kept
informed by your listserve.

David
---
David Lin
WACC Regional Coordinator for Asia & Pacific
Phone: 44 (171) 582-9139  FAX: 44 (171) 735-0340
Email: <DL at wacc.org.uk> (NEW!!!)  Webpage: <www.oneworld.org/wacc>