[asia-apec 986] Search for a Research Coordinator

ALARM (APEC Labour Rights Monitor) alarm at HK.Super.NET
Thu Dec 24 05:49:02 JST 1998

Dear friends. We would appreciate it very much if you could pass this
information to someone who might be interested.
-------------
We are re-opening our search for a full time Research Coordinator post in
the field of Asian labour and
development . Asia Monitor Resource Center is a regional non-governmental
organisation focusing in labour issues in Asia.

Research Coordinator: Requires an individual experienced in planning and
coordinating participatory research projects and committed to supporting
labour groups around the region. Responsibilities include: planning and
budgeting research projects, liaising with project partners, organising
training workshops, overseeing implementation of AMRC's projects and
writing research projects.

Requirements: Experience in working in a trade union, non-governmental
organisation or with Asian labour and/or development issues, strong English
communication and writing skills, experience in planning and implementing
research proejcts and a strong foundation in labour related issues. One
Asian language preferred.

Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume postmarked by
January 15, 1999 to: Apo Leung, Director, Asia Monitor Resource Center, 444
Nathan
Road, 8-B, Kowloon, Hong Kong. (Fax: +852 2385-5319; Tel: +852 2332-1346;
E-mail: amrc at hk.super.net or alarm at hk.super.net

ALARM Project, c/o AMRC
444 Nathan Road, 8-B
Kowloon, Hong Kong