[asia-apec 940] Job announcement - AMRC

jkellock at amnesty.org jkellock at amnesty.org
Fri Dec 4 22:50:58 JST 1998

Edited/Distributed by HURINet - The Human Rights Information Network
## author     : lanfran at YORKU.CA
## date       : 24.11.98
Dear friends,

We are re-opening our ad for the post of editor/publications
officer. We would very much appreciate it if you would pass
on this message on to anyone who might be interested.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Job Opportunity at Asia Monitor Resource Center in Hong Kong

AMRC is an independent non-governmental organization which
focuses on Asian labor concerns. The center provides
information, research, publishing, training, labor
networking and related services to labor groups, trade
unions and other development NGOs in the region. It has been
based in Hong Kong for over 20 years.

Publications Coordinator/Editor:

AMRC is seeking an individual to fill the full time, program
staff level position to be responsible for writing, planning
and editing AMRC's publications, including the quarterly
Asian Labor Update and other occasional papers and
publications.

Requirements:  We are looking for an individual who is
committed to the goals of AMRC with strong English writing
skills, a strong foundation in labor related issues,
experience in working with non-governmental organizations,
labor groups, trade unions or other development groups as
well as journalism and computer skills. Experience working
in Asia and Asian language ability preferred.

If you are interested in this position, or would like more
information about AMRC, please send a cover letter and
resume by December 10 to Apo Leong, Director, Asia Monitor
Resource Center, 444 Nathan Road, 8-B, Kowloon, Hong Kong;
fax: 852-2385-5319; tel: 852-2332-1346; email:
amrc at hk.super.net.

ALARM Project, c/o AMRC
444 Nathan Road, 8-B
Kowloon, Hong Kong