[asia-apec 593] Re: RECENT US BOMBINGS

C M U Banda cmuban at essex.ac.uk
Mon Aug 31 21:15:48 JST 1998

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 19:03:12 +0800 tpl at cheerful.com wrote:

> >Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:22:38 -0700
> >From: KARAPATAN <karapatan at bigfoot.com>
> >
> >Press statement
> >Reference: Antonio Liongson, KARAPATAN Deputy Secretary General
> >
> > U.S., THE NUMBER ONE TERRORIST AND BULLY IN THE WORLD
> >
> >“Under the pretext of retaliating against the bombings of the US embassies
> >in Kenya and Tanzania, the United States resorted to bullying and terrorism
> >to remind the world that it is still the most dominant military power.
> >According to a high ranking US official, it will use all means to protect
> its

In all what you have said try to think of the innocent Kenyans and
Tanzanians who have no power to retalliate and cannot speak out because
nobody will listen.

Ask an ordinary Kenyan and Tanzanian whether what the US did was right
or wrong they will tell you they do not care. How do we stand up for
the cause of the oppressed people in the Middle East if they do not
care how many Africans they slaughter in the name of fighting
imperialism.Does an African life really matter in world politics.Why
should the bombing of a pharmaceutical company overshadow what happened
in Kenya. Please before you condemn America unequivocally condemn the
people who bombed Kenya and Tanzania.Iam telling you if Moi(the Kenyan
President ) had his way and power he would have declared war on the
people who shelter those who caused such devastation in Kenya. What
America did in Sudan and Afghanistan does not comew close to the
brutality that occured in Kenya .So let us wake up and stop bluffing.
Bye,