[asia-apec 575] Re: Paper on APEC and Infrastructure Development

GABRIELA-Philippines gab at mnl.sequel.net
Wed Aug 26 11:29:41 JST 1998

Your letter is missent.  Please take note.

At 12:27 PM 8/25/98 +0700, you wrote:
>Dear Devlon Kuyek
>
>In case of no one from our office has already done so , please enlist us for
>your paper distribution!
>
>Thank you very much indeed.
>sincerely,
>
>Virada Somswasdi
>Regional Coordinator
>

>At 03:40 PM 6/2/98, you wrote:
>>If anyone is interested in a paper I've written on APEC and
>>Infrastructure Development, send me an email (directly, not
>>through the listserv) and I will send it to you as an attachment.
>>

>>Devlin Kuyek
>>PAN-AP

GABRIELA
A National Alliance of Women's Organizations in the Philippines

Address:   35 Scout Delgado                 or    P.O. Box 4386
           1103 Quezon City, Metro Manila         Manila 2800
           Philippines                            Philippines
Telephone: (63-2) 928-8034/926-9653
Fax:       (63-2) 924-6901
Email:     <gab at mnl.sequel.net>