[asia-apec 564] Fw: Up date on Lasimo case

ALARM (APEC Labour Rights Monitor) alarm at HK.Super.NET
Fri Aug 14 06:06:26 JST 1998

Dear friends,

Here's an update on the case of Lasimo in Indonesia. On behalf of our
Lasimo and friends in Indonesia, we would like to thank you for extending
your support and solidarity.

Bong