[asia-apec 98] from the conf facilitator: re help!

daga daga at HK.Super.NET
Sat Sep 7 17:02:52 JST 1996

Dear Friends,

Please be assured that we are coordinating on the issue of avoiding double
postings of articles-- especially the online versions of APEC Watch, Focus
on APEC, ALARM Update, and announcements from the Philippine Hosting
Committee for the Manila People's Forum on APEC (MPFA).

For private mail, please take note of the e-mail address of the original
sender. For that matter, please review past announcements from the conf
facilitator on "ground rules"/instructions for participating in this
electronic conference.

Since this may be a new medium for most of us, we will be posting an
evaluation form soon to assess our use of this channel of communication on
APEC-related issues. Hopefully, this will tighten whatever "loose nuts and
bolts."

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

mario mapanao
conf facilitator, asia-apec
e-mail: daga at hk.super.net