[asia-apec 95] Help!

Ed Tadem <Asian Regional Exchange for New Alternatives - ARENA> ectadem at hk.net
Sat Sep 7 11:41:01 JST 1996

To all APEC-related mailing list administrators:

I speak only for myself but I'm sure others share my concerns. First, this
APEC related mail system seems to be getting out of hand. Our e-mail
quotas are being stretched to the limit by the deluge of APEC-related
stuff. I appreciate the enthusiasm and committment to relay all
APEC-related stuff that come your way but I think there must be some form
of editing and filtering before they are passed on to subscribers. For
example, a message from Pharis Harvey thanking someone for something and
another message from Obet Verzola thanking Walden for his paper should
have just been directed at the intended recipients.

Secondly, we have been receiving duplicate documents from MPFA Host
Committee, from FOCUS on APEC and asia-apec. Please make sure that the
documents have not been previously sent before they are passed on.

Lastly, since all asia.apec mailings get sent to both arena at hk.net and my
ectadem at hk.net addresses, it would be good to just send them to one
address. I therefore wish to unsubscribe to asia.apec. I can always access
the ARENA main address anytime.

Thanks,

Ed Tadem