[sustran] Re: Make way for buses | बसों को रास्ता दो | Meeting on Sunday, 6 PM to respond to scrapping of BRT

Karthik Rao-Cavale krc12353 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:50:00 JST 2015

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

If you're in Delhi but couldn't join us yesterday for the brainstorming
session on the Delhi BRT, I just wanted to let you know that we have a
second meeting coming up on Friday to fine-tune our plans. All the
information is now available on our facebook page, which you can follow
here:
https://www.facebook.com/buskorastado

Thanks!

Regards,