[sustran] Re: Bicycle- related incentives

Manto damantoro at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 09:28:05 JST 2015

Dear carlos pardo

Happy new year and wish you all the best in 2015

For bike project from indonesia case you may contact:
1. Izzul Waro of SUTIP GIZ who have bike project in palembang and bogor
2. Muhammad Saifullah of Adhikari who has bike sharing project in medan
3. Darmaningtyas of Instran who has bike project in jogja and jakarta
4. John taylor of Yayasan kota kita who has NMT project in Solo
5. Armelly Meiviana who run bike rental in jogja
6. Toto Sugito chairman of Bike to Work Indonesia

Damantoro