[sustran] Bicycle- related incentives

Carlosfelipe Pardo pardo at despacio.org
Thu Jan 8 02:16:18 JST 2015

Dear all,

In support to a councilperson in Bogotá, I am helping her collect some
information about the economic, work, environmental and other incentives
that different cities use to promote the use of bicycles (some use public
funds to reduce bicycle purchase costs, other generate internal incentives,
etc).

If anyone is aware of studies, reports or key contacts in cities where I
can get any info, I would be most thankful. I am also happy to forward
whatever comes out of this to whoever is interested.

Apologies for cross-posting and thanks in advance!

--
Carlosfelipe Pardo | Director Ejecutivo | despacio
pardo at despacio.org
Tel: (+571) 2484420  / Cel (+573) 21 343 3727
despacio.org