[sustran] help promote sustainable transport at Rio+20 vote for sustainable transport

Cornie Huizenga cornie.huizenga at slocatpartnership.org
Mon Mar 19 19:26:28 JST 2012

Dear All,

You can help us in promoting sustainable transport at the Rio+20 Conference
in June of this year by voting for the proposed Learning Event: "Assessing
Sustainable Transport in the context of Green
Economy<http://www.uncsd2012.org/rio20/index.php?page=view&type=700&nr=28&menu=23>".

So far we do not appear in the top 5  of most popular proposals (
http://www.uncsd2012.org/rio20/index.php?menu=147).

We would like to change that and make certain that the voice of sustainable
transport is heard loud and clear in Rio in June.

Thanks,
Cornie

--
Cornie Huizenga