[sustran] Sample TOR for study on 2-stroke engines

Roger Gorham roger.gorham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:29:39 JST 2012

Dear all,

I am working with a city in sub-Saharan Africa wishing to to phase out
/ manage / improve its massive fleet of 2-stroke engines in 2- and
3-wheeler operation.  The city wants to commission a study to design a
2-stroke phase-out program, so I am looking for sample TORs along those
lines from which to draw inspiration / shamelessly plagiarize.  Guessing
that there may have been similar studies in South or East Asia, I thought
this group a good place to start.  Grateful for any leads.

Roger Gorham