[sustran] Pick up your paint brushes and get the job done

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Aug 11 00:48:28 JST 2012

I thought this draft article on civic action of the streets of Guadalajara--
http://networkdispatches.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/from-guadalajara-pick-up-y
our-paint-brushes-and-get-the-job-done/

--  might possibly interest you. You comments are, as always warmly welcome.

If you wish to lend a hand to clear up my somewhat mediocre translation from
the Spanish before we post it to World Streets, that would be most
appreciated.

Regards/Eric Britton

PS. If talking to mayor's is your game you may find some interest in today's
piece on "What do you think the mayor is thinking about when you walk
through the door  the morning to talk to her about that very transportation
project  in her city", which you can find at
http://networkdispatches.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/what-is-the-mayor-thinking
/

  Francis  Eric Knight-Britton, Managing Director /  Editor

   <http://www.newmobility.org/> New Mobility Partnerships   |
<http://www.worldstreets.org/> World Streets  |
<http://equitytransport.wordpress.com/> The Equity/Transport Project

  9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088
0787  | E.  <mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org> eric.britton at ecoplan.org   |
S. newmobility

  9440 Readcrest Drive. Los Angeles, CA  90210  |   Tel. +1 213  985 3501  |
eric.britton at newmobility.org  |  Skype: ericbritton