[sustran] Every day is a great day to take a few cars off the road and think about it

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Aug 9 22:40:34 JST 2012

3:27pm Aug 9
Every day is a great day to take a few cars off the road and think about it

<http://www.facebook.com/l/9AQFp0xgBAQG2NgYoRvQtT1DzCuTXMuqEotv7MJ7hm2ucDw/w
p.me/psKUY-2h1>

<http://www.facebook.com/l/HAQFp5YaWAQF8kxD_jPK7W1tgjZ6EIp9ajbGAE9LMK2cqgQ/w
p.me/psKUY-2h1> CFDs: Get the nose of the camel under the tent.

worldstreets.wordpress.com
Once a year in mid-summer we wind up we wind up the World Car Free Day
Collaborative <http://www.worldcarfreedays.com/>  site at
www.worldcarfreedays.com
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/cfds-get-the-nose-of-the-camel
-under-the-tent/www.worldcarfreedays.com>  as we have done yearly for the
last 15 years to get it ready to serve as an inforsusmation source and
contact tool for cities and others who are considering events in the second
half of the year.  Most notably among these the numerous Car Free Day events
are those that tend to cluster around the end of September, including the
annual European Mobility Week <http://www.mobilityweek.eu/home/>  and its
multitude of CFDs, most but not all of which in Europe, which you can check
out for yourself at http://www.mobilityweek.eu/home/.
<http://www.mobilityweek.eu/home/>

<http://www.facebook.com/email_open_log_pic.php?mid=68db7fdG5af376327a30G10b
dd6aG96>