[sustran] Re: Is Asia moving in the direction of restricting the use of private cars?

Pascal van den Noort operations at velomondial.net
Tue Apr 3 17:28:20 JST 2012

In Amsterdam I see the trend that -next to increased cycling- more and more scooters and big motor bikes replace the cars.

Pascal J.W. van den Noort
Executive Director
Velo Mondial, A Micro Multi-National

operations at velomondial.net
 +31206270675 landline
+31627055688 mobile phone
Velo Mondial's Blog

Click above button once for information on urban mobility issues you always wanted to have