[sustran] Worst Practices

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Jul 18 22:28:59 JST 2011

Yes Walter  Quite right. That was right off the top of my head late night,
and was based on my initial consulting work with them at the outset in the
first planning stages.  At the outset it was indeed a bad idea, but what is
more important is what they have done with it.

That said I know that they have worked hard on it since those early days in
which they were truly floating. I should have, and will, update my
information on this immediately.

Thanks for drawing it to my attention. I will now have to figure out, once I
have my information in place, how to make good on this.  Count on it.

Eric

PS. That said, I still think the Worst Practices idea is one that is worth
pursuing. Some of these projects have been so dear and so phenomenally
counterproductive that I feel quite sure the lessons need to be broadly
shared. That said, we do need to be very careful about what we write,
otherwise the whole thing looses both credibility and usefulness.