[sustran] "Worst Practices": Los Angeles on the rocks

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Jul 18 21:48:35 JST 2011

Link:
http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/worst-practices-los-angeles-on-
the-rocks/ .

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>

<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/worst-practices-los-angeles-on
-the-rocks/> "Worst Practices": Los Angeles on the rocks

Eric Britton, editor
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>  | 18 July 2011 at
12:05 | Tags: Mother Jones
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?tag=mother-jones>  | Categories: Worst
practices <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=87162>  | URL:
http://wp.me/psKUY-1LW
It's a fine thing of course to know about "best practices" in our troubled
sector, and there are quite a number of programs and groups in various
corners of the world that are assembling these and making them available in
various databases. That is excellent. But we decided that World Streets can
make a useful contribution if we take all this from the other end - and
launch a series of collaborative "worst practice" (or possibly just "bad
practice") profiles, illustrating different ways to get it very wrong  [...]
Read more of this post
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/worst-practices-los-angeles-on
-the-rocks/>
Add a comment to this post
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/worst-practices-los-angeles-on
-the-rocks/#respond>

<http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=worldstreets.wordpress.com&blog=68535
40&post=6816&subd=worldstreets&ref=&email=1>