[sustran] Urban Mobility and the Social Space Challenge

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jul 8 01:07:04 JST 2011

For those of you  interested in the topics under discussion in this year’s
Fifth Annual  Cities for Mobility Congress  that just concluded in
Stuttgart, World Streets is pleased to offer a selection of the working
papers and discussions which we think will be of most interest to our
readers. The theme this year was “urban mobility and social space”, an
angle, a way of viewing  the sector which we believe opens up some
interesting new ideas for public policy and private practice that merit
careful consideration.

The following will take you to the PowerPoint support for the first
presentation opening the Congress.  Selected other presentations will appear
here in the days immediately ahead, and in all cases we invite your
questions and comments.  (For background  information on the Congress click
to http://citiesformobility.net.)

* Click here
<http://worldstreets.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/stuttgart-2011-social-space
-4jul11-final.pdf> for the opening presentation -
http://worldstreets.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/stuttgart-2011-social-space-
4jul11-final.pdf

Un projet de l'Association Ecoplan International (Loi de 1901)

8/10, rue Jospeh Bara  •  Paris 75006 France

+331 7550 3788  •   <mailto:association at ecoplan.org> association at ecoplan.org
•  Skype newmobility

                  <http://sustainabiltyseminar.wordpress.com/> Sustainable
Development, Business & Society |  <http://www.worldstreets.org/> World
Streets  |  <http://www.newmobility.org/> New Mobility Partnerships

 Siret 304555295 00019  Arrêté du ministre de l’intérieur. 19 août 1975