[sustran] From "Urbanist" group on Linked In: A new urban planning open network for developing countries

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Wed Jul 6 18:27:39 JST 2011

"A new urban planning open network for developing countries

Dear colleagues, I hope all of you have received the mail with the draft
version of the network project. Now, I would like to invite you to
discuss about the possible changes, integrations, or any other
suggestion to enriched the network idea.
  1) Just to start the with a topic what do you think of identifying
regional references for the different geographical areas or countries? ...."

Link to this discussion: http://linkd.in/qS1YGR

--

Todd Edelman
Green Idea Factory,