[sustran] Re: Cycle Rickshaw Revolution in Cricket World Cup

Kanthi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:32:57 JST 2011

Thanks, Navdeep.

Dear all from the ADB and the Climate Change Group

As Navdeep has so clearly stated, in cities that have narrow streets this
will work.

So in places like Hyderabad, where the colony roads are indeed narrow, the
Rickshaw concept will work

Earlier in Hyderabad, we did have a rickshaw but it was very different from
this one. One it was very difficult to get on to it and secondly it was very
narrow.

So can we take this up and do something for our cities?

Thanks

Kanthi

  _____