[sustran] [Sustran] World Streets : Weekly digest for 4 October 2010

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Oct 4 17:03:29 JST 2010

Dear Sustran friends and Colleagues,

Please accept my apologies for transmitting to you these I thought very
useful summaries of World Streets postings, which Jane Voodikon has kindly
pointed out to me this morning turn up like the trash heap behind our
village. Now I really think those summaries are efficient means of keeping
you  up to date on our collaborative work, but certainly not in the form

I shall try to find a better way to handle it, but if you wish to receive
the weekly summaries in clean form, may I suggest that you go to
www.WorldStreets.org, click the "To subscribe" gizmo in the top left column,
and then at one point you will see where you have the choice of daily or
weekly feedback, and make your preferred choice.

Again apologies for not getting to this earlier. That said, we are told that
our new format is a great improvement. And I hope that you agree.

Kind regards,

Eric Britton

 <http://www.britton.newmobility.org/> Eric Britton |
<http://www.worldstreets.org/> WorldStreets.org |
<http://www.newmobility.org/> NewMobility.org  | Skype: newmobility

8, rue Jospeh Bara  | Paris 75006 France | +331 7550 3788