[sustran] Re: Fwd: [UTSG] Transitioning countries, traffic operations and demands for expensive engineering solutions

Bina C.Balakrishnan binacb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:20:35 JST 2010

Hi Rob,

Do study the way Seoul, South Korea ripped up and discarded a complex
interchange in the heart of the City, and revived an almost dead river, the
Cheonggyecheon in a massive urban renewal effort- and a solution to the
transport problems of Seoul.

Best

Bina

Bina C. Balakrishnan
Consultant -
Sustainable Transportation Policy, Planning & Management
Mumbai, India

Cell:    +91 98339 00108

Home: +91 22 23630572
Fax:    +91 22 23692673