[sustran] Transitioning countries, traffic operations and demands for expensive engineering solutions

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Nov 1 03:25:35 JST 2010

Rob,

Might you share with us the identity of your city/country target? Not to be
indiscrete, but I think if some of us know this, we/they will be better able
to guide you.

This is of course a huge fundamental issue behind these choices, namely an
understanding of who exactly are the streets for. If we know the pecking
order, we can then figure out at least the basics of the solution.

Easily said, eh?