[sustran] Re: Is carsharing irrelevant for the Global South?

Erica Schlaikjer eschlaikjer at wri.org
Thu Mar 25 22:56:01 JST 2010

In regards to the role of auto rickshaws in India, I recommend that you read
Megan McConville's latest post on TheCityFix:

http://thecityfix.com/the-role-of-auto-rickshaws-in-modern-indian-cities/

--
Erica Schlaikjer
Media Relations and Online Engagement Coordinator
Email: eschlaikjer at wri.org
Website: www.EMBARQ.org
Blog: www.TheCityFix.com

Follow me: