[sustran] World Streets Annual New Mobility Country Reviews: Car-Sharing in Greece

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Feb 9 22:46:49 JST 2010

<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S3Fcmn9UkRI/AAAAAAAACfE/eetnGUZzgvs/s
1600-h/momo-projects.jpg> CarSharing, like Rome, is not built in a day. At
least formal CarSharing as we are seeing it develop in many countries now
at, in places, rapid and highly satisfying rate. Here you have a submittal
as part of this year's W/S 2010 country reports on carsharing from
colleagues who are involved in an attempted laying the groundwork for the
first formal carsharing project in Greece, today in the early planning
stages in Athens. This is one of the EU " <http://www.momo-cs.eu> momo
Car-Sharing" projects to encourage carshare development throughout Europe.
We invite you to have a look and to share your thoughts and comments with
the authors or with our readers more generally.
Car-Sharing in Greece

- E. Tritopoulou and M. Zarkadoula. CRES. Department of Environment and
Transport.

--> The full text of this article appears in today's World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> Discussions on World Carshare Consortium
<http://World%20Carshare%20Consortium>  forum at www.worldcarshare.com
(Post to WorldCarShare at yahoogroups.com)

Read World Streets Today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/
New Mobility Partnerships  -  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
           +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility