[sustran] Transport, environment and public policy in hard times

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Dec 10 15:39:52 JST 2010

When it is dark you can see the stars

-          Persian proverb

Transport, environment and public policy in hard times

The attached notes have been pasted  together by the author for those who
attended the annual national ACT TravelWise Liverpool conference last week
in Liverpool, in an attempt to see if it might be useful for those who were
there to have on paper a few quick reminders of some on the points I tried
to get out in my 45 minute talk. I hope it will also serve others who were
not able to join us but who share our interests and concerns.

The full presentation is available at
http://streetworks.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/liverpool-eb-speaking-notes-f
inal-v8.pdf