[sustran] The Future started in Copenhagen on Friday, 18 Dec 2009 - The Role of World Streets in 2010

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Dec 22 20:13:25 JST 2009

The Future started in  Copenhagen on Friday, 18 Dec 2009 - The Role of World
Streets in 2010
COP15 has given us ample reason to reflect not only on the climate/
governance and the climate/transport links - the latter which we have taken
as a pillar of transport policy for some years now - but also on our own
contribution here at World Streets to the process that now must be engaged,
and for which every capable pair of hands is needed.

World Streets Year-end 2009 Special Edition:

In this Special Edition of World Streets, you will find first and for the
moment most important, an announcement informing you about our switching for
the interim from daily publication, while at the same time working on a
major outreach for funding and other support so that we shall be able to
continue in 2010. In addition, you will find here some first entries
concerning our intentions in selected key issue areas for the year ahead.

Contents of Special Edition:
I.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#ws>  World Streets in transition
II.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#mission>  Mission for 2010
1.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#china>  China
2.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#africa>  Africa
3.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#africa>  Share transport
4.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#woman>  The Year of the Woman in Transportation
5.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#language>  Language editions
6.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#linking>  Sustainable transport linking
7.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#wshops>  Collaborative workshops and events
8.
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-wake-of-copenhagen-role-of
-world.html#themes>  Major themes for 2010

--> Full text of this article appears in today's World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> Discussions on New Mobility Forum
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewMobilityCafe/>  at www.newmobility.org
(Post to NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com)

Read World Streets Today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/
New Mobility Partnerships  -  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
           +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility