[sustran] [NewMobilityCafe] Sustainable Urban Transport - 850 programs and websites - (work in progress)

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Sep 1 15:09:40 JST 2008

I am pleased to share this private note from Anzir Boodoo on this topic,
because it points up just how difficult it is not only to compile such a
list but also how hard it is to keep it up to date. His industriousness and
clarity of thinking on this is exemplary, and I hope very much when and if
he has the time from his PhD studies he will be able to make those changes
in the UK end of this inventory.

Now all we need is to deal with the rest of this long list. Any ideas?

Thanks so much Anzir.

Team work.

Eric britton

  ERIC BRITTON

      New Mobility Partnerships

  8, rue Joseph Bara  -  75006 Paris France

  T: 331 4326 1323 - www.newmobility.org