[sustran] Re: May there be many more such days!

Carlosfelipe Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:38:14 JST 2008

Eric,

We also have to give credit to Bogotá... in December 1974 there was the
first "Carfree Streets" Sunday ever, and today it is 118kms of Carfree
streets every Sunday... it was also what inspired the Summer Streets in
New York, from what I understand. Though you Carfree days concept is a
great complement!

Best regards,

Carlos.