[sustran] Re: Delhi's BRT project in trouble?

Vinay Baindur yanivbin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:59:35 JST 2008

Its all about who gets the voice in the Media and do the bus travelers need
to become a lobby , just like any of the other lobbies

We need to see the vernacular / hindi print and electronic media for that
coverage I guess

But it can leak out somewhere that indeed BRT is meant to enforce the
dedicated lane for buses and give over 50 % of the commuters PRIORITY
Vinay