[sustran] Re: congestion pricing

Todd Alexander Litman litman at vtpi.org
Wed Jan 10 05:27:42 JST 2007

For an overview see the "Road Pricing"
(http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm35.htm ) chapter of our Encyclopedia, and
my report, "London Congestion Pricing: Implications for Other
Cities," Victoria Transport Policy Institute (www.vtpi.org/london.pdf ).

Best wishes,
-Todd Litman

At 10:54 AM 1/9/2007, anirudh singh bais wrote:
>Hi,
>Well can somebody help me out to get some information or data and
>past research regarding Congestion pricing.
>

>Thanking you
>
>Yours Sincerely
>
>Anirudh Singh Bais
>Transport Planning
>School Of Planning and Architecture
>New Delhi
><mailto:Email:anirudhsingh1 at gmail.com>Email:anirudhsingh1 at gmail.com

>to join the real sustran-discuss and get full membership rights. The
>yahoogroups version is only a mirror and 'members' there cannot post
>to the real sustran-discuss (even if the yahoogroups site makes it
>seem like you can). Apologies for the confusing arrangement.

>SUSTRAN-DISCUSS is a forum devoted to discussion of people-centred,
>equitable and sustainable transport with a focus on developing
>countries (the 'Global South').

Sincerely,
Todd Alexander Litman
Victoria Transport Policy Institute (www.vtpi.org)
litman at vtpi.org
Phone & Fax 250-360-1560
1250 Rudlin Street, Victoria, BC, V8V 3R7, CANADA
"Efficiency - Equity - Clarity"